Before going through this tutorial make sure you are really using the ‘Grand Flash Album Gallery’ plugin by going to the Plugins page from the Dashboard
Step 1 – Uploading Images to a selected gallery
- Click on ‘Manage Galleries’ from ‘FIAGallery’ in the WordPress dashboard. The ‘Manage Galleries window will open.
- Click on the ‘Upload Images’ tab an the ‘Upload Images’ tab will open.
- Select the folder from where you wish to upload the images by clicking on the ‘Browse’ button.
- Select the Gallery Name from the drop down list of galleries to which you wish to add the new images. In this example the gallery name is ‘Gallery’.
- Click on the ‘Upload Images’ button and the image will get added to the selected gallery.