Step 1 : Click on the Users Tab in the WordPress Dashboard
- Click on the Users in Dashboard. You need to be logged in as an ‘Administrator’ to change a user’s password.
- Click on All Users.
Step 2: Find the User
- A list of all users will be displayed.
- Look for the user you wish to edit.
- Click on edit option under the user’s name.
Step 3: Add a new password
- The user’s detail screen will be displayed.
- Scroll to the bottom and look for ‘New Password’.
- Enter the new password. You need to end the password twice.
- Click on the ‘Update Profile Button.