It is more than likely that this plugin has been setup and Backup jobs are running regularly on your website. The following are quick steps when you need to download a backup file to your desktop.
Find your Backup files
- Look for BackWPup in your WP Dashboard.
- Click on ‘Backups’
Download the backup file
- Make sure you are on the ‘Manage Backups’ screen. This screen will list all the backups that have been taken till date.
- The first file that you see is normally the latest backup.
- Check the date to ensure that you are getting the latest backup.
- Check the size of the backup. Depending on the type of backup the size can vary drastically. So make sure you have enough space on your desktop. In this example the backup is a DB backup so the file size is very small.
- Click on ‘Download’ and the file will immediately be downloaded to your desktop.