Here we assume that you have already uploaded an image to your selected gallery.
Step 1: Select the gallery
- Click on ‘Manage Galleries’.
- You should see the ‘Gallery Overview’ window.
- Click on the Gallery name to open up a list of all images in the selected gallery. In this case the gallery is called ‘Gallery’
Step 2: Edit the description
- Make sure you editing the right gallery.
- Add the Alt&title Text. You should always have this text so that if a person has set the browser to show no images, he will see what you have entered in ‘Alt&Title’ . Also enter a good description for each image.
- Save all your changes.